The DEMSA Code of Conduct is supervised and administered by the Code Administrator who is the General Secretary of DEMSA, appointed by the Board.
The Code Administrator shall:
- Satisfy himself that members‚Äô trading practices and documentation comply with the Code.
- Handle any complaints and disciplinary matters in accordance with the Procedures set out.
- Report any breach of the Code to the member and recommend any remedial action
- Investigate any failure by a member to act upon any recommendation
- Report any failure by a member to act upon any recommendation to the Board
- Review the content of the Code on an annual basis in the light of reaction to the Code and changing circumstances due to statutory and practical considerations
- Provide an Annual Report on the operation of the Code and Procedures and ensure that this is circulated to interested parties including the OFT.